News about Moscow real Estate
- Gubber House. Rent an apartment•4 rooms, 400 m2, floor 14/19 •
- CS Bristol. Townhouse for Sale3 floor townhouse of 150 m2•
10 km. to MKAD
- Rent in Moscow: what will happen to tariffs in 2021 — forecastsWhat will happen to prices and demand for rental apartments in the capital in 2021
- Russians named the ideal type of housingAlmost 70% of families in the country would like to move to a private home.
- Analysts have estimated the growth in the cost of luxury real estate in MoscowPrices rose on high demand for expensive housing and reduced supply, as well as due to rising construction costs and currency fluctuations.
- Apartments in Zamoskvorech'yeZamoskvorechye is one of the most preserved districts with the aura of old Moscow. Almost all possible market objects are presented here. You can find a wide variety of houses from previous eras: from merchant and noble estates of the XIX century to Brezhnev brick high-rise buildings, from apartment buildings of the early XX century to "tsekovsky ""stalinok", from block and panel khrushchevok (although there are few such houses in Zamoskvorechye) to modern club houses. Housin
- Russians have become more active in buying housing in their native resortsWhile visiting other countries was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic, Russians began to choose real estate in the Krasnodar Territory and the Crimea as an object for investment.
- How things are after self-isolationThe gradual removal of self-isolation in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic encourages the revival of the rental housing sector in the capital.
- Adapting the real estate market to new realitiesDue to the rapid spread of covid-19, real estate transactions were noticeably suspended. The MFC, Rosreestr and notary offices operate in a specific mode, which makes it difficult to collect all the necessary documents.
- Invest in luxury real estate during the crisisIn today's unstable financial and social conditions, the crisis has affected each of us. The situation forces you to find the maximum solution to protect yourself and your loved ones by investing the accumulated funds in reliable assets.
- First elite housing complexes in Moscow, RussiaIn the mid of 90-s the first elite building saw the light. In the start of zero years appeared the first premium-class property of full value.
- Insurance versus deposit: new alternative to traditional security deposit paid to property ownersMany tenants are a bit puzzled when they stumble into the must-payable ‘three amounts’ while renting an apartment.
- Cottage in gated compound 10 min to Anglo-American SchoolCottage in gated compound 10 min to Anglo-American School located on Pokrovskoye-Streshnevo park area
- Tenants are puzzled: real estate in Moscow becomes cheaper, but rental rates are the sameCurrently we can observe rather high market activity in renting Moscow housing. There are quite a lot of potential tenants interested in central Moscow area, especially in the area of Tverskaya, Patriarchy Ponds, Mayalovskaya metro, Arbat-Kropotkinskaya
- Moscow rental market in 2017 year: trends, prices and special aspects of lease by expatriatesIn general rental rates in Moscow in the second part of 2017 year have reduction tendency. Exception are central and other prestigious locations of the capital which at all times are of great demand on the rental market.
- Real estate market in the start of 2017It is the very start of 2017 year and the main tendencies of 2016 remained after New Year holidays.
- Demand and rental prices formation in the III-IV quater of 2014The main tendency marked by real estate market experts is the demand decrease in exclusive market with budget around 7.000 euro per month and demand rise for qualitative rentals with budget 3.000-5.000 euro per month.
- US dollars exchange rate and Moscow real estate in crisesThe mowing tendency forming rental rates on Moscow premium class realty market mostly depends on US dollar and Euro exchange rates.
- Tendencies in Ukrainian real estate marketAccording to Global House Price Index rating published by one of the major conslulting companies Knight Frank the prices for real estate fell in Ukraine by 26%.
- Moscow Skyscrapers in Arbat turned into valentines cardsModest grey multistoried buildings in Novy Arbat are illuminated on the occasion of St. Valentine’s Day with scarlet-red hearts.
- New building market survey. Business class apartments are of great demandHaving applied a classification to all the offers on new building market as follows: business class, economy class and comfort class, analysts registered a considerable rise of demand on business class market.
- Perfect 2-room cozy flat 5 min walk to Belorusskaya metroPerfect 2-room cozy flat 5 min walk to Belorusskaya metro has just appeared on the market. Flat benefits from stunning views on Moscow centre and tasteful decoration in cheerful colors.
- Stylish apartment for sale in Moskva-CityA-list residential development in Moskva-City. Design renovation, all the appliances and kitchen. Height of doors 2.40 m, home cinema, 2 full bathrooms, a lot of built-in wardrobes, 2 spacious bedrooms, studio, hall. Total area 106 sq.m.
- Cozy cottage houses for rent 3 km from MoscowCottage house in Village “Kuntsevo 2”.
- Cheap and qualitative flat on Arbat with panoramic viewsApartment rental: freshly renovated. New furniture. Modern style.