There are 10 districts in the Central Administrative Area in Moscow: Arbat, Basmanny, Zamoskvorechye, Krasnoselsky, Meschansky, Presnensky, Tagansky, Tverskoy, Khamovniki and Yakimanka.
The most prestigious Moscow locations
- one of the most prestigious and famous Moscow areas;
- area of nightclubs, bars trendy restaurants and budget-oriented cafes and canteens;
- within walking distance: office centres, representative offices of global companies and embassies;
- good transport access: close to metro stations Arbatskaya, Smolenskaya and Kropotkinskaya;
- picturesque promenade zone.
- the most prestigious and luxurious Moscow area;
- area of modern posh residential buildings constructed by trendy architects;
- picturesque area with nice promenade lanes and sophisticated architecture;
- area of posh restaurants;
- good transport access: close to metro Kropotkinskaya, Park Kultury and Smolenskaya;
- located within walking distance to A-class business centres.
- ecologically clean area with parks and squares;
- thrilling views on Moskva-river embankment;
- perfect place to have a walk with kids;
- many recreation facilities and cycle lanes;
- qualitative Stalin period buildings and modern residential compounds;
- 10 min drive to the Kremlin or by metro.
- area of exquisite pre-revolutionary buildings and new residential complexes;
- picturesque recreation area with views on the pond;
- equipped children playground in the landscaped square near the pond;
- area of trendy restaurants and cafes;
- dozens of museums and theatres;
- walking distance to metro Pushkinskaya, Barrikadnaya, Mayakovskaya and Arbatskaya.
- the very heart of Moscow;
- hundreds of chip cafes, coffee houses and trendy posh restaurants;
- qualitative Stalin period residential buildings and pre-revolutionary mansions;
- lots of trendy shops and supermarkets;
- dozens of museums and theaters;
- walking distance to metro Okhotny Ryad, Teatralnaya and Tverskaya.
- refined pre-revolutionary mansions;
- picturesque recreation zone with views on the pond;
- hundreds of chip cafes, coffee houses and de luxe restaurants and trendy restaurants;
- hundreds of night clubs and trendy restaurants;
- dozens of fitness clubs, dance schools and yoga halls;
- walking distance to metro Chisty Prudy, Sretensky boulevard and Lyubianka.
- unique historical low-rise housing and modern a-list residential complexes;
- downtown is within walking distance;
- hundreds of cafes, coffee houses and trendy posh restaurants;
- area of famous art galleries and museums;walking distance to metro Tretiakovskaya, Novokuznetskaya, Paveletskaya and Polianka.
- downtown id within walking distance;
- hundred of chip cafes and canteens;
- modern business class high-rise residential buildings;
- lots of supermarkets;
- walking distance пешая to metro Taganskaya and Marksistkaya.