- Home page
Blog about real estate in Russia. Moscow property in details
- Is it easy to find a short-term rental in Moscow for World Cup-2018?Football World Cup hasn’t started yet but has blown Moscow real estate market several months ago. Landlords look forward to record incomes from lease – up to 80-100 thousand rubles per month and even more.
- Wanna live 10 min from downtown, but don't have place to park your yacht? Then welcome to this townhouse compound!Cozy European style townhouse compound is located within city limits in the calm green area on Moskva-river embankment in Serebryany Bor aquatorium at the address: Karamyshevskaya embankment 13 block 2.
- How to find the right real estate agency in MoscowWhere do Russians search for long term accommodation in Moscow or apartment rentals? Nowadays there are several web-services like Avito and others. But despite simplification of rental and sale deals, the routine is still complicated.
- Ancient Moscow on painters’ canvasesThe only way to look into Moscow past before the period when photography was invented is to have a look at painters’ works, masters of historic reenactment. In this post we are to compare ancient Moscow with up-to-date Moscow image.
- The unknown KremlinVery few Moscow aboriginals has seen views from Moscow Kremlin walls. The Kremlin is a gorgeous spot to visit and it is a shame that one hardly can get access to Kremlin walls. It is forbidden to take photos there, but here are the unique shots.
- Zaryadye — the main present to Moscow people for 870 anniversaryPark Zaryadye was inaugurated last Sunday on September 9th, 2017. It is a fabulous park which is to become a new symbol of Russia. The park is to play a role more important than just a recreation space – it will change the image of Russia.
- The best Moscow public space is to be opened in 2 days!Moscow Park Zaryadye turned out to be a fantastic public space. In 2 days it will become the best space in Moscow. It's a historical district in Moscow established in 12th century next to the Kremlin, between Varvarka St. and Moskva-river.
- How Moscow car-sharing worksCar-sharing – is a car rent per minute. The idea is the following: cars are staying available in different city areas on the common city parking lots (not in specialized auto rentals), so that customer could rent and park back a car wherever he wants.
- Check-list: What to take into account drawing up a lease contractThere is only one way to get no problems while renting an apartment in Moscow – to prevent the problems. Danger foreseen is half avoided. But there is a set of questions which often are the ground for disputes. And these disputes could be preliminary stip
- 14 tips to check before renting an apartment in MoscowSearching an apartment one should check up thoroughly lots of details which will work on life quality in a substantial way. Experienced landlord who are in business for long time know well how to wrap attractively very trashy premises. So tenants should b
- Elite lodging in Moscow: rent the most delightful apartments in MoscowIt’s not a secret that in Moscow there are prestigious areas, not very prestigious and, let have it straight, “districts-outsiders”. We have to take into consideration the fact that the criteria is beyond all calculation and on this occasion discrepancies
- Relocation to Russia with LandmarkWe should mention to the newcomers who are going to relocate in the capital of Russia that this city is genuinely great and delightful. Moscow offers you a wide range of fascinating and captivating things to do as well as hundreds of fun.
- Lease apartment in Moscow centreRelocation to Russia is a matter of great concerns for many newcomers, but we assure you that this splendid megalopolis will fascinate you and you’ll find plenty of joy in Moscow. Our provident broker will facilitate you to brush aside common daily concer
- Moscow apartmentsMagnificent image of Moscow is altering uninterruptedly and absorbing most agreeable peculiarities of every century at the same time preserves its unique features and charms of ancient heritage. So one can find apartments in Moscow suited to everybody tas
- Russian real estateReal estate market in Russia is rich in various options. We shall facilitate to remove all your doubts concerning buying or renting some property in Russian capital.
Firstly, we should mention that the newly-erected buildings is really blooming.
- Patriarchy Ponds in MoscowDespite the heavy traffic of the neighboring Garden Ring Patriarchy Ponds remain untouched by the chaos of the central highway. The area fascinates everyone by its calm European atmosphere harmonizing with ancient Moscow character which is described in Ru